Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm sick and Link is napping...

...so I'm going to update fast. First Maddy had the cough, then she passed it on to Lincoln, then she got it again, while Lincoln kept it. Then when they both got better, SLAM! Mommy's sick. I've been coughing up a lung for the past 3 days. All while taking care of kids, house and hubby. S on my congested chest please!

Lincoln is so unbelievably adorable these days. He can put his binky in and take it out, plus switch the hands he holds it in. He holds my face for kisses which on a hormonal day can make me cry. I told hubby we have to tape it b/c he could be crying or talking or laughing, and all I have to do is say, "Give Mommy kisses" and lean forward, then he gets quiet, grabs my face with both hands and slimes me. It precious moments like those that make up for the fact that he was just napping for 15 minutes and is already up and hollering.....check you guys later!

No comments: