Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Response from Kohl's

From: CSCC Escalated <cscc.escalated@kohls.com>
Date: October 19, 2010 10:24:45 AM 

Dear Ms._________: 

Your e-mail was forwarded to my attention in the Executive Office of Kohl's for follow up and resolution. As it is my intent to provide our customers with quality service, I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

Your comments are appreciated. I'm sorry our description of the Halloween wig previously offered at Kohls.com offended you. It was not our intention to upset you. We realize that we have a responsibility to closely evaluate all Kohls.com content and we took immediate action when this issue was brought to our attention. The wig is no longer available for purchase at Kohl's.

Please know that your concerns matter to us, and they reached a very high level here at Kohl's. I appreciate the time you took to contact us, and I hope you will give us another chance. Please feel free to contact me with any further concerns that you may have.

Best Regards,



Ashley Carus
Office of the President

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Good for you, Pheebs. MammaBon is proud of you! What century are these people from? Jeez!