Monday, January 2, 2012

21 Day Fast - No Facebook!

I'm starting to go through withdrawal already and it's only been 18 hours since my last FB post! I'm on a spiritual quest with my church and husband. I didn't think myself strong enough to go without food for that many days, but I'm starting to rethink things as evidently I'm a FB junkie. I'm mad too because I didn't post our holiday pics before my sign off post - Ugh! You know me and my pics! I'll just have to post them here to get my fix. Hubby is giving up soda! I'm so happy and proud that he's doing this with me! It's the two of us united with God's love in 2012!!! Only 19 1/2 more days!! - Posted using BlogPress

4 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

Good luck on your fast. You probably don't remember me following your blog a while back, but apparently I've been gone for a WHILE cause you've had a baby in the time I've been gone. Congrats! I hope you have a great 2012.

Jen said...

I am a FB junkie, too. I've thought about a "fast" also, from time to time. I wonder if I could give it up for 40 days at Lent??

Also, thanks for the sweet comment today. I'm such a bad blog reader/commenter these days. Actually, I read fairly often, it's just harder to comment from my phone. :(

Good luck with the fast!!

Jennifer said...

Woah I've never seen ab log like this! How fun!

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my post mama! That made my day.

And speaking of facebook, I'm ADDICTED! I mean I go through phases but right now I'm definitely back in an addicted stage. I don't post pictures as much as I used to but I LOVE stalking people. I'm crazy!!!

Good luck on your FB fast and Happy New Year!!

Alicia said...

Happy New Year hun! It may be hard, but I think that fasting and taking time out of social media to spend it with God and your family is a great way to begin the new year. Good luck with it... totally rooting for you! xo