Friday, April 20, 2012

Texting At Maddy's Expense...

Text conversation between hubby and I:


Me: Over here cracking up. I open package and it's a pair of shoes from mom. Try 'em on, all excited call to thank her...


...ain't for me for maddy. 


Maddy tries on they're too tight!


Hubby:Lol...that's crazy


Me: Lol they're mine now!!!!


Hubby: Wow. Her feet gonna be huge! Out of control!


Me: Tell me about it!!



Sidebar: I wear a size 9 1/2 - 10...she now wears a size 10...she turns 12 in 2 weeks!!!


Double sidebar: Mom was going to try to get another pair in her size...NONE LEFT ANYWHERE IN HER SIZE!! (And so it begins for her)


And these are the shoes...cute, right?! (They have butterflies on the soles!!)



2 comments:

Deidra said...

That shoes are super cute. Poor thing. I wear a size 10 1/2, and I've had a lot of trouble finding shoes. Hopefully she stops entirely or keeps going past that.

Deidra said...

Those shoes are super cute. Poor thing! I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe and I've had a hard time finding women's shoes. Hopefully she stops entirely or keeps going past that.