Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Natural Hairstyles over the past few months

It's been a loooooonnnnnnnggggg time! I wanted to share some of my favorite hairstyles (including my first blow dry in over a year) during the Spring and early Summer.

Yes, I'm still loving my naturalness! My straightened hair now reaches past my bra strap which is longer than it was 4 years ago with a perm. I can't believe. It was that long ago! Two strand twists and twist outs are still my go-to style (both skinny and just recently chunky pictured). 

I now make my own oil and hair cream. I do a natural henna every 3 months, and once a month I do a homemade clay wash. There you have it. My hair update!
My magnificent Afro

My classy faux hawk Updo 

It was time for a cut and straighten. I still can't believe how long it is, and this was achieved with just the blow dryer. 

My twisted Bantu Knot-out

Skinny two strand twist out

And my new favorite: the chunky two strand twist-out

No comments: