Friday, April 25, 2008

Beta Day Results!!

SIKE!! I had to post since I know many of you are reading but ....well.....Took blood this morning for a beta test and will take blood again on Monday, and then I have another 10 day wait to do an ultrasound. Once I have that ultrasound then we'll know without a shadow of a doubt what steps to take next. I wanted to keep you somehow in the know.

If you'd like to laugh at my expense, I did almost ruin my vacation by sneaking out and buying not one, but two HPTs (home pregnancy tests). The results sucked ass and I didn't have it in me to even tell DH b/c all he would have said, "Didn't I tell you not to buy those things?!" So I just wallowed silently for a little while. That was 8dp3dt (8 days past 3 day transfer) and 9dp3dt. Did I stop there? Of course not, when I got home from vacation, I bought 2 more HPTs and tested on 11dp3dt and 12dp3dt and the results were inconclusive. The funniest, not "ha ha" funny, but a little bit, was when I walked into the office this morning for bw and my favorite receptionist smiled at me and said, "You took a HPT, didn't you?" When I started the nervous laugh (cuz they warn you not to), she reassured me by saying, "Don't worry almost all of the women do it, and I can always tell which ones did!" I really do love my RE's office sometimes. Anyway, that's all you'll get for now.

No comments: