Thursday, May 8, 2008

Quick Funny Story at my expense...

I'm slowly running out of things to wear that don't make it obvious that I'm pregnant. I'm convinced that everyone at work knows and are just waiting for me to make my announcement. This was made painfully obvious today when after coming out of the teacher's cafeteria with a lunch tray, I was confronted by one of our security guards who insisted I take the elevator back up to the office. Her exact words: "You NEED to take the elevator, I insist". I usually go to the teacher's cafeteria about once every 2 weeks, thusly have passed by her on my way back upstairs, and never has she offered to unlock the elevator for me. Coincidence? I think not.

Sidebar: Tomorrow is our appointment to hear the heartbeat. I'm so excited! I can barely contain myself.

No comments: