Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I got my Lobster Dinner!!

DH felt sorry for me and took me out to our local neighborhood Red Lobster!! It was scruptous! The dinner was great because I got to GET OUT of the house. The best part of the dinner was the culmination. DD threatened that she was going to fill her cheeks with her Shirley Temple and then spritz Daddy with it, well, when she filled her cheeks the idea of doing it made her laugh so hard that Shirley Temple went flying everywhere. Normally DH would have gottnen pissed but this huge smile spread on his face, and I lost it!! I don't think I've laughed so hard since I've been confined to the bed. The more DH smiled, the more I laughed, it then turned into a fit of giggles, which gave me a huge contraction that hurt like hell, but all that did was cause me to laugh harder. DH kept telling me to breathe and stop laughing but he's laughing!! I'm shifting from side to side, half laying down on the booth seat, customers are looking at me but my giggles are contagious. It was liberating though painful, man, did I hurt myself. On the car ride, Slinky was all over, and I kept saying the baby has a delayed sense of humor. It was so wonderful! Plus the calls from friends I hadn't heard from, and Grandma remembered, I really felt blessed and loved by the end of the day, which originally started so depressing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday. i had good intentions of calling but of course got side tracked but i did think of you. Sounds like you ended up having a good day after all. i am running on about 2-3 hours sleep cuz the twins acted a fool last night so i will TRY to call within the next couple of days. How is that blanket coming along...