Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Results are in...

I have a bad case of Endometritis which is basically a bacterial infection of the uterus that I may have gotten with having the cerclage in for so long or during delivery. This infection gets worse due to the nursing which constantly contracts the uterus. OB1 is not sure how I got it, just that I got it. He has me on a low dose antibiotic since we both knew I wasn't giving up breast feeding. I have to take the antibiotics for a week and then go back in a month for a Endometrial Biopsy. Ouch! Not looking forward to that at all.

I'm spending a few days in Brooklyn with my family as we plan for my grandmother's 85th birthday this Saturday...but you know I couldn't resist jumping on for a second to give my update before I forget.

Lincoln is just too adorable for words right now. He is the most beautifullest thing ever!!

Will blog again soon!!

No comments: