Friday, February 27, 2009

Trying not to freak out...Part II (TMI warning)

After bleeding for 30+ days, having a DNC, finding out I had Endometritis, taking antibiotics...I started bleeding....AGAIN!! It started just as before on Wednesday with a few tiny pink clots. Then by yesterday morning it was full on massive bleeding with bigger clots just like before. I called OB1 and he said not to panic - YET. He feels it could be one of 3 things.
  1. Now that I had the DNC, it could now be a period
  2. It can be breakthrough bleeding that some nursing moms get
  3. Or the same thing could be starting all over again

I told him that I had researched Endometritis and that the worse case scenario was the big C of the Uterus. He said that the DNC ruled that out already...hm, I pray so. Basically, I'm going in to see him next week for my 4th attempt for my postpartum appointment. He feels that no matter if I'm bleeding or not, to not cancel this appointment. Then 2 weeks from then I have the biopsy that will hopefully give me a final explanation to all of this.

Being a woman, wife, mother ain't no joke!!

No comments: