Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's 12:18 in the fricken morning...

...and I'm messing around with Facebook and this blog...what is wrong with me?!?! I think Facebook is becoming a mild addiction and soon someone will create a support group called Facebook Anonymous. Well then, "Hi, my name is Phoebe, and I'm a Facebookaholic"! I need to be in my bed sleeping. Linky gave me a rough night last night with this second tooth. He was up every 2 hours basically screaming his little head off and chewing the isshhh outta my nipps. I told him today (like he understood me) that he has only a few more times to bite me or he'll be going to the bottle. I figure I'll give him a few days to get used to having these little white razors in his mouth before I make my decision.

Seriously, why am I still typing? Ok, really, I'm going to go to bed. I leave for FL in 2 days and there is still so much to be done...jeez, I can't help myself. MUST....STOP...TYPING...UGH!! GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: