Sunday, April 11, 2010

I need a mental and physical holiday...

I have been going non-stop for the past few weeks, and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down any time soon! I feel like my life is on fast forward although real time seems to be going by slowly, does that make sense? I want to sleep really late, eat a bunch of junk and not worry about where the fat is going to go, I want to go somewhere on a plane that will take me to a beautiful tropical island, I want to dance like there's no stop button, and I just want to be free from any type of work or real responsibility. Even if just for a moment, sigh.

I'm burnt!

2 comments:

MsM said...

Welcome to my world! Fast forward? Let's try speed dial! OK, so it will slow down...when? This I'll never know. But in the meantime, inbetween time, some way, some how, it gives me great comfort to know that I'm in such great company! xo

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

Thanks MsM!! Misery loves company!!