Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bye Bye Wendy!

wendy-williams-300.jpg


Am I horrible for saying that no matter what she did, I could not get past the ugly, old, frumpy, granny shoes she had on for each of her dances?!


They were hideous! I know she's super tall and thick, but Kirstie Allie, whose openly battling with her weight, still manages to keep it sexy all the way down to her toes!


And the WEAVES!!! WHY WENDY? WHY?!


Her weaves are so over the top and garish that I want to just slap her silly sometimes. I can't believe she really thinks they look good...why doesn't her mother, husband, siblings, friends or even neighbors take her to a WEAVE INTERVENTION?


"Hi, my name is Wendy, I like having my hair look like two cats had it out"

"Hi, Wendy!"


I know I'm all about the natural thing now, but I think she would look so good with a BC and a short curly fro. Take about 10cc's out of each boob, and she'd actually start resembling a something so much more pleasant to the eye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does it expressly because she loves being over the top. The parts that I read in her autobiography (sitting in barnes and noble, lol) was that she always felt like such an odd-ball that she likes kicking it up a notch now for that precise reason.

Gotta love her! She's incredibly successful.

Did you know had serious complications (after repeated miscarriages) with her pregnancy and STILL filmed her morning show while bed-ridden during it?? Not a serious groupie, but I love her determination.

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

@LT - How You Doin'? LOL Don't get me wrong, I do love Wendy in all her hotmessness! I have her books, watch the show, and have been following her from since back in the days at Shot 97! Everybody evolves at some point, and she just keeps at pushing the envelope of over the top! Would just like to see her visually turn it down, she still has her mouth that I don't want her to change...just the visually horrible weaves! LOL