Thursday, September 1, 2011

Restaurant Reviews Coming Soon!!

My aunt and I just had a conversation about restaurant recommendations for her friend. This is not uncommon for us. My aunt is always looking for good restaurants either for her and my uncle or for friends of hers - especially on Long Island. She told and my mother confirm that the majority of my recommendations are huge hits. She suggested that I add reviews of these restaurants to my blog since everyone loves to eat out and many people like herself like to go where they know someone else has tasted the food.

Ding! So starting very soon I will be adding restaurant reviews!! I will let you all know now that my favorite websites to use are Urbanspoon and Opentable. These are the two most used tool apps on my phone and they haven't failed me yet!!

No comments: