Sunday, January 29, 2012

He Finally Replied!

Hey Bloggers,

I am ecstatic this morning! Why? Well... After over three years of writing and keeping this blog, my darling husband finally commented!

I don't know how many of you that write blogs have the support of your spouses or significant others, and by support I mean: read, follow, and comment.

I am so happy to wake up this morning to see that my husband not only commented on one post but on two!!

Isn't it the little things that mean so much? These are my thoughts and questions and rants, and now to know that he is reading them, I feel more support and love. Especially since some of my posts deal with my appearance.

Going natural was a big change and to know that he still thinks I'm beautiful is huge!!

Thank you honey for supporting me, loving me, and for realizing how important my wee little blog is.

I love you!

1 comment:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

How sweet! Nothing like having the support of your spouse especially when it comes to something you're passionate about like blogging.