Friday, August 22, 2014

My Natural Deep Condition


I do a deep condition once a month on my hair, I do a clay wash once a month, and then I do a natural Henna treatment on my hair once every 3 months (turns my grays golden and leaves my hair so soft and luxurious). 

My darling daughter is finally on board with the natural hair movement (only took me 3 years of struggling to have her do it on her own when she saw how long, curly, and thick my hair was getting). 

I keep telling her to look at YouTube to find videos on natural hair care, but this morning I thought "what better way to show her than to just show her?". 

And without further ado, here's my video:

Here are the results of my wash-n-go after. While my hair is wet I spray in cold Aloe Vera juice, seal it with my DIY oil conditioner, a drop of Garnier Fructis (my hair will not curl clump without a good mix), and lastly Ecostyler. I gently squeeze dry my hair with a t-shirt, toothbrush down my baby hair, add 2 bobby pins and vóila!!


No comments: