Monday, March 31, 2008

Onward and Forward...

I had my U/S and BW appointment this morning at 6:30. I got there at 6:22 and there was a line in the parking lot. Evidently they hadn't switched on the elevator yet, so there we all were, about 8 women (and 1 husband) waiting for them to turn the elevator on. Me, the dufus, got on before they said anything and sat in the closed elevator for like 2 minutes too embarassed to come out. When the doors opened by themselves, the woman closest to me stated all after-the-fact, "Oh, they don't turn them on yet...sometimes we get lucky when the nurses come in early."
DUH??!! Could she have told me that when I walked past them and pushed the elevator button?? They all just wanted a laugh at my expense.

**Gotta run, going out for dinner with BFFL

Ok, I'm back...did you miss me? (for me it was 6 hours ago, for you 2 seconds)...After my chuckly at the doctor's office this morning, I started my Follistim Pen shots today along with the Lupron. I had a major meltdown about 20 minutes ago when I realized they changed my dose from 10 units of the Lupron to 5 units, but I STILL TOOK THE 10 UNITS...along with my 300 units/mls/mcgs (shit, I don't know) of the Follistim.

IS THAT A BAD THING? You know when you completely and utterly sike yourself out? Now I have palpitations, little light headed (although I did do a 15 minute workout with DHs medicine ball...nah, that ain't it), and extremely thirsty. The process is getting down to the wire now. I'll be on the follistim for about 10 days and then it's the HCG shot to kick off ovulation and boom days later a ER and ET!

"I'm having In Vitro and I cannot lie,
sometimes it makes me wanna cry,
that i have to shoot myself in the ass,
omg, i hope i don't miss class...
I want a BABY!!"

No comments: