Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trigger Shot!!

After today's BW & U/S, I still have 12 follicles. 6 on the left and 6 on the right. There are two 22mm, 9 that range from 15-19mm, and one little one that's 13.5mm. I was told to take my HCG trigger shot tonight at 9pm, and at 9pm on the dot (after mixing the 1cc of liquid with the solid pill form) I injected 1cc of the HCG into my abdomen. Tomorrow morning I go in for just a blood "bubble" test to see if I did it correctly, which I have no doubt I did. I don't feel any different having taken it about 47 minutes ago, but I know I plan to be in bed by 10pm (so sad isn't it?). My ER (Egg Retrieval) is scheduled for this Thursday 4/10 at 8am. DH and I have to be in the office at 7am, dressed in comfortable clothing, with picture IDs, and our consent forms. I can't have anything to eat after midnight the night before...no breakfast? Dammit! DH will be taking the night before off, since I will be put under anesthesia, he has to drive me there and bring me home. I have no idea what the pain level is supposed to be, but I hear it's a doozy!!

"I'm ready for my miracle,
let the praise begin!!"

No comments: