Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two days past transfer and 10 more to go...

They weren't kidding about this excrutiatingly long 2 week wait, I've managed to coast through days 0-2, but today had some cramping. I just know its my little embies snuggling in for the long haul. I feel confident that the implantation process is happening as I type, if it hasn't happened already. I was watching this program last night on discovery health (DH makes fun of me because seriously it's 24-7 baby shows: House of Babies, Baby Story, Birth Day, Delivery Me, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Babies: Special Delivery...to name a few. This does not include any specials that may come on)...so where was I? Right, watching this program last night called Double Identical Twins which was about a young woman who was told she could never have children due to severe endometriosis. This woman undergoes a series of surgeries and an IVF cycle that amazes doctors because it produces a little girl. She beat the odds. Then after 2 years her and her husband decide they really want her daughter to have a sibling and undergo another IVF cycle despite her sceptic doctor. To everyone's disbelief, after implanted 2 embryos, both embryos split, producing a set of double identical twins...the kicker one set of boys and one set of girls. Now she's got QUADS with a toddler at home!!!!! OMG!! I share this crazy story because today for the first time, outloud, I wondered what would happen if both of my little embies split and gave us QUADS!!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN??

No comments: