- she will just be a consultant to my regular OB
- she recommended that I take the Integrated Test (I'll explain later)
- while I'm weaning off the Progesterone Suppositories, she wants me to go back to doing the Progesterone shots staring at 16 weeks (since my critical period was 24 weeks with DD)
- she's not concerned about the pre-term too much because she's confident that the shots will be enough
- and that I should just take it easy
THAT WAS IT?!?! No exam, no checking my cervix, no sonogram, no heartbeat, NADA??!! This was the appointment I'd been looking forward to for weeks. She seemed so cold and matter of fact, and I'm soooooooo glad that she'll just be a consultant. But on the other hand, she's the expert on my high risk and at risk status, and I felt she was too quick to pawn me off on my regular OB. Am I reading too much into this?
My appointment with my OB is tomorrow, I can't wait for him to hold my hand and walk me through every thing. Plus, I really really really miss my RE's office. They tried to warn us that things on "the outside" aren't the same. No more weekly sonograms and heart monitors to see how the baby is doing...I don't know what I'm going to do without those. I'm trying so hard not to be paranoid. Again, we'll see.