Monday, November 17, 2008

He's getting lower...

...ask me how I know. While eating dinner I usually have one of those stand up trays in front of me with 2 pillows behind me and my legs under the tray. Well, tonight when I tried to put my legs under the tray I couldn't sit with my legs closed...my belly is getting in the way! Which means "He's moving on down (moving on down) to the birth canal, to a deluxe delivery any da-a-ay...He's moving on down...."

I know I have issues coming up with corny songs to coincide with what's happening to me. LMAO.

There are 7 more hours left of my last bedrest day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey did your mom pick up the stuff?

Christine said...

I thought bed rest was over?
I must be lost in lala land with lack of sleep.
We can't wait to see slinky!!!!and welcome him into the world.