- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I met my husband online at BlackPlanet.com (yes we're proving internet dating does work)
- I love ice skating despite how much they hurt my ankles when I'm done.
- In high school my two best friends and I used to buy the same outfits but in different colors (one of us always wore blue, one wore green, and the other wore red).
- I have a secret desire to become a photographer or model or both.
- I hate baby boogers and spend a significant amount of time making sure Linky's nose is clean.
- I was supposed to have jaw surgery and braces when I was in high school but declined when told I'd have a scar down the side of my face. Now years later, I have an elongated jaw and can't eat a sandwich without the middle contents being pulled out (basically no bite).
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Ms. Understood for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Over the past month I have found my groove and have been updating on a more frequent basis, much thanks to Ms. U for pushing me to do so!! To accept this award, I have to tell you 7 things about myself you don't know.
I'm passing this award to: