- Proposal for assistance and support with my program
- Get tickets and program printed for my open mic show (annual event that I award a scholarship for)
- Report Card grades
- Practice, practice, practice for the show
- Prep for our next program trip
- Figure out what the hell I'm going to teach for the next 6 weeks
- sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Back to Work Blues
I know, I know, I know! As a teacher, I don't get any sympathy when I complain that I have to go back to work after having 10 days off for Spring Break.
The first part of my break was wrecked by my overwhelming sadness. Therapy just confirmed that I am depressed. The rain ruined most of the free outdoor activities I had planned for the kiddies. Then all the family stuff got crammed into the past 3 days, so I didn't feel worse about crying in bed for the first 3 days of break.
The minute we walked back into the house from our day trip to the Intrepid, this sense of dread and sadness washed back over me. I literally sat on hubby's lap and had myself a quick cry. I have so much stuff to do the minute I walk into work tomorrow, it's making me nauseas:
Lord, I am grateful for having a job. I'm just so overwhelmed with it.