Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bacon Wrapped Chicken Cutlet

Who doesn't love food wrapped in bacon? Not me!!

Well, tonight I made some Bacon wrapped Chicken Cutlets for dinner tonight.

You'll need:
Thin sliced chicken cutlets
Salt & Pepper
Soy or Teriyaki sauce (or Trader Joes Soyaki)
Chopped scallions
Bacon
Lemon juice

Preheat oven at 400
I seasoned the cutlets with the lemon juice, salt and pepper
In a small bowl I poured the Soyaki over the chopped scallions

I laid 2 slices of bacon on the cutting board, placed a cutlet on top, put a small handful of the scallion mixture on one end of the cutlet and then rolled it up

In a small baking dish, I sprayed the bottom with cooking spray, and then placed each cutlet in the dish side-by-side.

I baked it for 40 minutes. Took it out and served it with white rice, avocado, and boiled sweet plantain with salad on the side.

Yummy! Hubby gave it a Tony-the-Tiger "GRRREEEAAATTT!"

Here are the scrumpsciouspics:

No comments: