Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scared out of my gord!!

I wanted to seriously run out of my house screaming when the medication package arrived. It was in a box the size of 15inch tv screen. The first thing I had to do was immediately put the follistim medication in fridge. Then I looked to see if I had everything else: the follistim pen, the menapur, the HCG, the progesterone, the lupron, and......the GABILLION SYRINGES!!! I am so not exaggerating. When DH came home and saw the contents of the box, his exact words, "You sure you want to go through all of this pain?!!" So loving, I know! Anyway, he hugged me for a really long time after I stood there dumb struck, and finally said something a little more sensitive, "We will get through this." Much better right?

I am in hyperdrive now awaiting our injection class, tomorrow at 3:30. I also have a saline sonogram tomorrow morning, where I plan to ask them if I'm supposed to bring anything. So stay tuned...

2 comments:

Tamika Jackson said...

I love your prayer for conception! I look forward to reading more about your road to conception. God said that we wil not be barren and we won't.

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

Thanks and look forward to your feedback!! =)