Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4LBS 2OZ - YAY!!!

Today we're 33 weeks and Slinky is measuring quite nicely at 4lbs 2oz!! As of today, there are no more internal cervical length checks. Plus I don't have to go back to MFM for 3 weeks. And the best part, the very bestest part ever??



Wait for it....





Wait for it...



Are you ready?




Officially off bedrest exactly 7 days from today!!! I KNOW (Monica impression)!!! I've been dizzy with excitement all day. My nesting urges are getting stronger and stronger, so I've been keeping myself busy by finishing some photo albums with pics from the past year. Plus, I'm super crafty and wait until you see what I did for the baby's room! I'm Da Bomb Baby!!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

slinky is going to be a big boy! over 4lbs already.

7 more days of best rest - take it in, and don't over do it when you are released!!!

can't wait to see what you did with his room!