Thursday, April 3, 2008

FOUR + FOUR = EIGHT FOLLICLES, BABY!!

Had my appointment this morning at 6:30, got there at 6:20 and managed to be 4th this time on the sign in sheet! They were kicking ass! I was in and out by exactly 7am. The appointment went really well, I think. They did the U/S and they found 4 follies on the left ovary and 4 follies on the right ovary, for a big fat 8! They only counted follicles that measured more than 10m (forgot what the size criteria is). There were smaller follicles but they didn't count them yet, as they may grow in size. My next appointment is on Saturday morning.
Why is it that recently I feel like I'm running a race? Saturday I have the RE appointment, then I rush off to Brooklyn for my cousin's Children Expo which should be a lot of fun for my daughter, she had a good time last year. From the Expo, I have to shuffle off to Queens for my best friend's daughter's 5th birthday party (which reminds me I need to snatch up a gift tomorrow). There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Today I am literally dragging myself around. I had my BW this morning, came in to do the teaching thing, and have been sitting now waiting for parent-teacher conference to begin at 6:30...it's 4:30 now. It made no sense for me to go home because I honestly feel that if I laid my head down for even a fraction of a millisecond, there would be no waking me up to return here to work tonight.
I'm so very pooped...but you know what? I don't care! Why?! BECAUSE I HAVE 8 FOLLICLES TO BUILD MY BABY WITH!!!!
GO, GO, GO
GO ME, I GOT FOLLICLES
IT'S A PARTY
IN MY BELLY
GO, GO, GO
(I know I am corny beyond words, but it helps keep me hopeful, motivated, and slightly tickled with myself...okay?!)

No comments: