Sunday, March 23, 2008

Minor Side Effects...

Happy Easter!!

My mother says my side effect to the Lupron could be a good thing, why you ask? Because I'm nauseous and barely have an appetite. I went out last night for a 60th birthday bash and it was completely buffet. I'm talking ribs, turkey and prime rib carving station, seafood medly, fried chicken, fried rice, rice & peas, oxtail, crudite', breads, cheeses, stir fried veggies...and more. And I barely wanted any!! Me not eat fried chicken?? C'mon! And I really tried too, put the old college try and only ended up making myself sick. Then it's now Easter Sunday, mom made a big pan of baked mac & cheese, my aunt made a huge turkey, more rice & peas, callaloo, plantain, etc. I loaded my plate but couldn't follow through, nausea strikes again! Now back to mom's comment, if this keeps up I will lose the weight...ugh! But hey that's a positive, right? =)

No comments: